The God Bombs

New project. The God Bombs.

NATIVITY TOUR DATES

Probably won’t happen but I might look into making the 2/24 Wilmington show.

Hope to see you there!

This project is really something I think a lot of ppl will enjoy on here.

Big updates soon.

Probably won’t happen but I might look into making the 2/24 Wilmington show.

ya i will go to the wilmington show also… cheers

Winston-Salem for now

See you in Orlando and Jacksonville

[:)] [:)] [:)]

Album cover for debut EP ‘Hex’ out in March on a very big tour opening for a band you all know really really really well that I can’t announce yet…

Video for our first single will be out in about a week.

Those who come to our Nativity Tour will be able to snag this EP physically on CD.

It doesn’t look as if Duff is part f this band. [:(]

It doesn’t look as if Duff is part f this band. [:(]

Nope we parted ways! We’ll be out your way in Spring opening for a band that kind of rhymes with Dentistry.

[reply]It doesn’t look as if Duff is part f this band. [:(]

Nope we parted ways! We’ll be out your way in Spring opening for a band that kind of rhymes with Dentistry.[/reply]

Benestrophe is getting back together? Sweet!

Your pic is broken, btw.

Benestrophe is getting back together? Sweet!

If only. That would be rad!

[reply]It doesn’t look as if Duff is part f this band. [:(]

Nope we parted ways! We’ll be out your way in Spring opening for a band that kind of rhymes with Dentistry.[/reply]
“We” as in you and Duff or you and the current band? I’m drawing a blank when it comes to bands that rhyme with dentistry…

[reply][reply]It doesn’t look as if Duff is part f this band. [:(]

“We” as in you and Duff or you and the current band? I’m drawing a blank when it comes to bands that rhyme with dentistry…[/reply]

Me and “Duff” are done I meant. The God Bombs us 3 ppl me and two other awesome guys. We are touring as the opener of a band that rhymes with Dpinidtry and has a message board of grumpy fans that rhymes with dongs.org [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

[reply][reply][reply]It doesn’t look as if Duff is part f this band. [:(]

“We” as in you and Duff or you and the current band? I’m drawing a blank when it comes to bands that rhyme with dentistry…[/reply]

Me and “Duff” are done I meant. The God Bombs us 3 ppl me and two other awesome guys. We are touring as the opener of a band that rhymes with Dpinidtry and has a message board of grumpy fans that rhymes with dongs.org [laugh] [laugh] [laugh][/reply]
Do tell! How you land that slot? Congrats!!!

[reply][reply][reply][reply]It doesn’t look as if Duff is part f this band. [:(]

Me and “Duff” are done I meant. The God Bombs us 3 ppl me and two other awesome guys. We are touring as the opener of a band that rhymes with Dpinidtry and has a message board of grumpy fans that rhymes with dongs.org [laugh] [laugh] [laugh][/reply]
Do tell! How you land that slot? Congrats!!![/reply]

Thanks man. New management. Things are starting to pick up after all the hard work! Hope to see you at one of the shows out West. First gig is Anaheim CA.

I’ll have a formal announcement soon right now it’s behind the scenes shit.

Well, nothings written in stone but when the ministry dates were announced acid cripple mentioned he, Gunnar, and i should go to the anaheim show and kick the tour off. I cant speak for Gunnar but i am willing to go and certainly more motivation now to go… Im seriously impressed. Man when you first started i used to cringe and be embarrassed for you and then hearing you grow over the years and now this. The wormboy has now become the man that you fear. Really impressive job. I’m thrilled for you, sir!

Yeah…cool. the best for sure!

Thanks dudes first video should be going up this coming week!

Well, nothings written in stone but when the ministry dates were announced acid cripple mentioned he, Gunnar, and i should go to the anaheim show and kick the tour off. I cant speak for Gunnar but i am willing to go and certainly more motivation now to go… Im seriously impressed. Man when you first started i used to cringe and be embarrassed for you and then hearing you grow over the years and now this. The wormboy has now become the man that you fear. Really impressive job. I’m thrilled for you, sir!

Thanks a lot it means a lot and Mooney has been a big part if this success too. However to honor my roots, I would like to perform ticky ticky ticky live to kick off the tour tell Gunnar I’ll only do it if he attends.

FUCK YEAH!!! TICKY TICKY TICKY TICKY!!!

I’ll be there at the Anaheim gig and we should have a pretty decent sized crew with us for that one.