New look and feel

Wow…different for sure. Afra nice work!

Thank you! Please let me know of any kinks.

Please reset your passwords through email on the Log In link on the top right

I gave up on the old forum - that hadn’t updated in over a decade. This is mobile friendly too which is a plus. I do apologize to people about the password reset…

Thanks for your patience, all.

1 Like

I had a hard time logging in via my desktop but I was finally able too. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I had some trouble logging in too. But this looks nice.

What did it say? Just kept refusing you…?

Gonna take time to get used to so I can’t complain because yea we desperately needed an update. Also, I can’t upload an avatar. :sweat_smile:

@XtRaterrestrial how are you doing it? I just tried and a few others - uploaded fine… thanks

I would click on log in, and it would just keep saying “Log in with your user name or email”. Even with my proper user name and password filled in. I eventually got in through the email though.

@acid_cripple Oh yes, I couldn’t transfer the passwords so they had to be reset (as you did by email). I hope it’s clear for others…I’ll make it a point in my first post on this thread.

Got it. Thanks!

I can’t upload an avatar pic either.

1 Like

I also can’t upload avatar either

1 Like

I am unable to upload an avatar, Afra.

@Tenohtwo @queer_bait what happens? does the bar go up to 100% and still nothing?

I get an error window: “Permission denied @rb_sysopen -”
(long link on the second line)

@Tenohtwo please try again and let me know - thanks man

Works! Thanks, Afra.

1 Like

Yeah, that worked. Thanks!

@acid_cripple it’s secure now too, if you see…

@grmpysmrf1 I did not receive an email (checked spam too) - okay, I’m learning about the trust levels on here, the new users one as you pointed out was too restrictive. I see your old username and I suspect it’s tied to an email address that isn’t being checked. I’ll message you on here, we’ll sort this out.

Your original username was assigned to an email address which doesn’t seem to exist anymore…

Afra, what has become of the Tours, Discography, and Interview sections? Will they be restored on the new site?