Hollywood Palladium Show 9/12/1983

Does anyone have a copy of the soundboard recording of the full Hollywood Palladium show from 1983? I’ve heard the soundboard versions of “Work For Love” and “Hardman”. Would like to hear the rest of the show if possible. Thanks.

I second that with extreme prejudice.

–SKot

Apart from “Hardman”, some of the tracks were part of the song of the week thing way back when. I think “Work For Love” and “What He Say” were available at the very least.

The master tape is out there, and I’m a little lost on why it hasn’t been released yet.

The master tape is out there, and I’m a little lost on why it hasn’t been released yet.

Is something in Al’s private stash that he’s hanging onto or is it sitting with Cleo records awaiting a future release?

Not sure who has what.

I think it was recorded by Westwood One since they released a promo for Madness, who played right after Ministry.

Not sure if they retain the rights to the recording, but they’re certainly not doing anything with it.

1 Like

Apart from “Hardman”, some of the tracks were part of the song of the week thing way back when. I think “Work For Love” and “What He Say” were available at the very least.

Someone’s holding out on us.

–SKot

1 Like

Ministry - What He Say (live) - 1983 Hollywood

Three tracks down…four to go?

1 Like

Nice video! There’s some pictures in there I’ve never seen before.

1 Like

Excellent. Four more to go.

–SKot

1 Like