heres some MTV leaks/ did u buy bootlegs from wax trax?

Hi Guys,
I don’t know whats circulating with Ministry Live clips but here’s some Ministry live clips that my LiveNirvana.com colleague erm “liberated” from MTV’s Vaults.

MTV Alternative Year in Rock 1992 Prebroadcast VHS (2nd Gen)
Lollapolooza 92 report, short Live Clip of Just One Fix
clip of Al & Martin interview from 1990
https://mega.nz/#!wx0xXIxC!gLPQZ1q1oFOsBWR9bhdYMOcqtsQyXsacEH8hUX9DdvY

MTV Year In Rock 1992 PreBroadcast VHS (2nd Gen)
different report on Lollapolooza 92 , Longer live clip of Just One Fix
https://mega.nz/#!ot0VmYRD!mVG-jLevzTlVs6dERLz42AaZ7hTP88hdO3qPUpOmtVU

hope this is of some use/interest

now i need your help, did any of you buy bootleg tapes on the “low life records” label from Wax Trax Chicago store?
apparently an Audience Recording of Nirvana’s metro show (10/12/91) was sold from the chicago shop but has now dropped out out of circulation
we’d really appreciate any suggestions on how we might track down someone who bought a copy

ironically a soundboard is circulating but its badly mixed and hard to listen to - sometimes its basically just drums and vocals so in this case an Audience recording may be the best way to preserve this show

now i need your help, did any of you buy bootleg tapes on the “low life records” label from Wax Trax Chicago store?
apparently an Audience Recording of Nirvana’s metro show (10/12/91) was sold from the chicago shop but has now dropped out out of circulation
we’d really appreciate any suggestions on how we might track down someone who bought a copy

ironically a soundboard is circulating but its badly mixed and hard to listen to - sometimes its basically just drums and vocals so in this case an Audience recording may be the best way to preserve this show

I don’t know how many people here actually trade in over all bootlegs. Bisquitodoom has tons of live shows but I think they’re mainly ministry and related. Prologue67 is the only cat here i know of that trades all sorts of bands but he hasn’t posted here in years but his status is listed as “invisible” so who knows if he still lurks but doesn’t post, but may be worth it to send a pm to either of those cats and ask. They may know people… Good luck

I’ve got a bunch of Nirvana from back in the day, but it’s all pretty well-circulated stuff. I checked to be sure, and no luck on that show. But I’ll definitely keep an eye out. No telling where something will turn up. I got the source for the Ministry Toronto 88 vid from a guy who was a huge Michael Jackson bootleg collector. So you never know what random stuff someone might have.

Thanks Guys,
and if any of our group liberate/stumble on any more ministry that isn’t commonly available i’ll post it here.

all that lovely footage sitting unused in the MTV Vault while MTV broadcast reality shows - Ritz 1990, the rest of the Lollapolooza clips [:(] what a waste

i smiled at Dave Kendals dig at atkins in the full 1990 interview, i wonder if there was some bad blood between them

all the best and thanks again

all that lovely footage sitting unused in the MTV Vault while MTV broadcast reality shows - Ritz 1990, the rest of the Lollapolooza clips [:(] what a waste

I know. All the little snippets they have of things like the Controlled Bleeding set opening at the Ritz, Die Warzau playing live in 91, etc. just make me cringe, since we’ll likely never see anything but the small clips they show in some of the archived interviews.

heres a one generation upgrade of the alternative year in rock from a pre-broadcast source bought on ebay
https://mega.nz/#!4phBnK6L!TGW9hzQtaD3w80Nj9iRtWLgQfNQ0La-e5fAyIPu7zMQ

fyi: The ministry Lollapalooza clips are from 1992-07-18 - Shoreline Amphitheatre (Lollapalooza): Mountain View, California, USA